17.9.11

StyleStalker Wishlist

 

My love for this brand just keeps growing. I mean just LOOK at how amazing these pieces are! They have so much more but these are the ones that catch my attention the most. Oh to own any (or all hehe) would be fantastic. My top 2 favorite though have got to be the viper room dress, Im loving assymetrical dresses and the Sugar Daddy dress, the lace is gorgeous! 


If u like any of these i provided the Karmaloop link on the bottom of each photos!! :)
Plus u can get a 20% off your order using my repcode: LILYCAKES  
how great is that?!


XOXO

3 comments:

  1. i do LOVE Stylestalker... I have one piece but needing so much more!!!

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want so many of these too! Stylestalker is definitely a must own on my list and I don't have any right now.

    ReplyDelete